Kalash Valley

Kalash Valley

Pakistan is a land full of sunrises. I am lucky to visit quite a few places in my dear country. Two years back, I visited Chitral, Kalash, Mastung, and Shandoor. Among them, Kalash was a unique place to visit as it had a completely different world to view. The people wearing colorful beads on their heads and around their necks were looking so pleasant and different from us that I asked my mom if its Pakistan and the people living there belonged to our country. They were dressed very differently; they were speaking differently, and their lifestyle was different. Their customs were much more different than us. It seems that if I had reached an ancient civilization where the hands of modern life have not touched anything yet. They were working charmingly in fields, drying and preserving fruits for winter. If I recall, I still feel I had visited an imaginary place which is still far away from our life-a a world of people living still close to nature and natural life-style.

Post a Comment

0 Comments