MY WINTER HOLIDAYS - ESSAY


My Winter Holidays - Essay


Every child enjoys in winter holiday except me because I love going to school and play with friends and have fun with them but Winter holidays ruin all my enjoyment. I was just packed at home for half a month. After a week of holidays, we received an invitation card for my cousin's marriage from my uncle who lives in Rawalpindi. So we have to go there to attend my cousin's wedding. We started our journey at night. I was a bit happy, we estimated to reach our destination in the next six hours, but reality clashed my estimate because we traveled for eight endless hours and then, fortunately, reached our destination. The journey was too long but my uncle made it so by driving in his state of laziness. Then we attended the wedding ceremony and other rituals came back home five days later. I was quite happy because there were only three days left to rejoin friends and fun. But my bad fate intervened in between because the Government of Punjab extended the holidays, to a moth and that was the worst time of my winter holidays. More fifteen days I spent in loneliness and boredom. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments